Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cats on Wood, Dry Sink, Chair


This is a dry sink that I took to the gallery. On this piece I did not prime it. I wanted the Wood to show thru in places, and give it the distressed look, like on the door. I loved this and was sad when it sold, but I used the money to buy new junk(treasures)! So I guess it all works out in the end. I will try to find a better picture of the chair, it had a neat shape.
The cat picture and the chair had lots of checkerboard on them. You need a very chizle edged brush to do this. One that comes to a thin blade so to speak. Make sure that  you do not have too much paint on your brush or you will end up with a round bottom to your check.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.
    cr plastics stratford collection

    ReplyDelete